Welcome to the
Centre for Recording Achievement
Who We Are & What We Do:
The Centre for Recording Achievement (CRA) is a network organisation, registered educational charity and Associate
Partner of the Higher Education Academy (UK). Its membership is drawn from
Local Authorities, Universities and Colleges and Professional Bodies.
Through a programme of leadership, consultancy and support we seek to develop and demonstrate the value of "recording achievement and action planning processes as an important element in improving learning and progression throughout the world of education, training and employment".
Click here for our mission statement and a list of services we provide.
- An Associate Partner of the Higher Education Academy (UK).
- A reciprocal member of AAEEBL (USA). Click here to recieve the latest AAEEBL news.
- A core member of the Europortfolio Project (EU).
- A member of the Higher Education Development Community (UK).
- An international enabling partner of Curate, Credential and Carry Forward Digital Learning Evidence (Austraila) Click here to read more.
Listen to the latest edition of 'On Reflection' through our Podcasts. On reflection is our members only journal.