We have a broad range of membership options which enable organisations, institutions, projects and individuals to join CRA. To find out more about membership options and cost please click here.
For 2015/6 and beyond we are planning to build upon developments this year including:
- Our event and support programme on 'Tutoring for the 21st Century', run in collaboration with NUS, QAA and SEDA.
- Our new peer reviewed journal RAPPORT, practitioner magazine 'On Reflection'.
- Our very own Residential Seminar, with themes agreed by members for members (and others). More details here.
- A further institutional support programme for those implementing the HEAR. More on this here.
- Further work on Tutoring, including a follow-on national seminar.
- A further programme of online webinars, free for members, to enable you to keep right up-to-date whilst not leaving your desktop or mobile device.
- An international e-portfolio conference planned for Edinburgh in June 2016, allowing access to international practie, in Europe, the USA and Australia, through our wide network.
- Further work on 'Digital Badges', including the establishment of National Special Interest Groups.
Applications typically take around 5 working days to process. Should you have any queries during this period, please contact Cath Hewson firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your application has been approved you will receive:
- a CRA welcome e-mail
access to our exclusive 'Members Zone' of this website
details of the next CRA general meeting
details of forthcoming events including (free for all members) on-line webinars
an invoice to cover your membership fees.