We offer a broad range of membership options which enable organisations, institutions, projects and individuals to join CRA.
For 2017/8 and beyond we are planning to build upon developments this year including:
- Our second National Seminars on Personal Tutoring and HEAR implementation, respectively.
- Our peer reviewed journal RAPPORT and practitioner magazine 'On Reflection'.
Amongst other things, we will be offering:
- Our annual Residential Seminar, with themes agreed by members for members (and others).
- A further institutional support programme for those implementing the HEAR.
- Opportunities to participate in our CRA/ SEDA National Award in Personal Tutoring and Academic Advising, more details.
- A further programme of online webinars, free for members, to enable you to keep right up-to-date whilst not leaving your desktop or mobile device.