We offer a broad range of membership options which enables worldwide organisations, institutions, projects and individuals to join CRA.
For 2018/19 and beyond we are planning to build upon recent developments including:
- Opportunity to participate in our exclusive Student Employability Award. The 2nd Cohort will commence Autumn 2018.
- Participate or/and contribute to The fifth Annual National Seminar on implementing the Higher Education Achievement Report and related work.
- Following the highly successful ePortfolio conference in Dublin we will also be launching two new Special Interest Groups in June – ePortfolios and Degree Apprenticeships and ePortfolios and TEF3
- Opportunity to participate in Cohort 4 of our exclusive and very successful CRA/SEDA Personal Tutoring Award.
- RAPPORT which is now open to the public.
- HEAR news, updates and related activities.
- Discounted rates at CRA events
- free participation in all CRA on-line webinars and much more ……