We offer a broad range of membership options which enable organisations, institutions, projects and individuals to join CRA.
If it helps to make the case, for 2017/18 and beyond we are planning to build upon recent developments including:
With our US colleagues, following our very successful international e-portfolio conference held in Edinburgh in June last year we are planning a second international conference, which will allow access to international practice, in Europe, the USA and Australia.
Amongst other things, we will be offering:
- Our peer reviewed journal RAPPORT and practitioner magazine 'On Reflection'.
- Institutional support for those implementing the HEAR
- Further work on Tutoring, including a third cohort for the new National CRA and SEDA - PDF Award. Personal Tutoring and Academic Advising.
- The launch of a second programme - Employability and Enterprise starting in the Autumn
- A further programme of online webinars, free for members, to enable you to keep right up-to-date whilst not leaving your desktop or mobile device. All are recorded and placed in the members zone of the CRA website, so you can revisit at a later date.
- The return of our very own Annual Residential Seminar, with themes agreed by members for members (and others). Initial details of this, together with the earlybird booking form, will follow shortly.
- A full programme of face-to-face events, with major cost savings for members including topics such as degree apprenticeships (following the very successful webinars presented by Nicola Turner, HEFCE) and also on the ways in which the CRA can support you in your TEF3 endeavours and much more…..